In accordance with Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA) regulations, all student athletes must complete the following forms in order to participate in school sports.
- AHSAA Student Release Form
- AHSAA Concussion Information Form
- AHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
- AHSAA STAR Sportsmanship Program Instructions
- Dragonfly Instructions
Altamont and the AHSAA are using an app called Dragonfly that allows athletic eligibility forms to be submitted online. If you created an account last year for your student-athlete, please continue to use that account. You must resubmit eligibility forms every year before your student-athlete may participate in AHSAA-sanctioned sports.
If you have not created a Dragonfly account, the link below will take you to the site where you can create an account and add your son/daughter(s) to the teams on which they will be participating for the school this year. Then you can upload the eligibility forms and keep track of what you have and don't have. You can also download a mobile app on your phone.
Our school code is:
YEUJWR (you do not have to capitalize)
The following forms must be signed and on file (or uploaded) before any student-athlete in 7th grade or above participating in AHSAA-sanctioned sports may participate in any practice:
1. Preparticipation physical signed by an M.D. (Only the revised 2018 form is allowed; it will be good for the 2019-20 school year as well.)
2. Student Release form (must have 2019-20 watermark)
3. Concussion Information Form (must have 2019-20 watermark)
4. Copy of student's birth certificate
5. STAR or NFHS Sportsmanship certificate
If you have any trouble creating an account, uploading forms, or any other issues, please contact Athletic Director Steve Mitchell at email@example.com.
Please click here to access Altamont's Emergency Action Plan.
We are looking forward to your visit to Altamont and would like to help you in any way possible. A list of equipment provided during your visit are listed below. The Athletic Training Room is located in the south end of the main gym and will be open 45 minutes prior to game time for your convenience. You must bring your own taping supplies if an Athletic Trainer will not be accompanying your team. There will be a Certified Athletic Trainer on site for all Varsity events. Often one our Team Physicians will be present, and at a minimum, will be on call. We hope your visit to Altamont is a safe and enjoyable one. Please don't hesitate to contact us is you need anything.Steve Mitchell, Athletics Director
Matt Kirkpatrick, Head Athletic Trainer
- water with cups
- ice and bags
- someone to tape/wrap- please provide equipment (tape, pre-wrap, etc.) if possible
- moist heat packs (Volleyball and Basketball)
- emergency equipment (AED, splints, etc.)
- hot and cold whirlpools (Volleyball and Basketball)