Athletes must have a Dragonfly account containing all of the completed forms above. Students with an existing account can log in and and navigate to Documents for the New season.
To create a new Dragonfly account:
- Go to Dragonflymax.com and click Login/Signup. Use cell phone number or email to sign up. You must be able to access this account to get your verification code. Password must be at least 8 digits, have a capital Letter, lowercase letter and a number.
- After signing up, a verification code will come to your phone number or email. Enter that code and login.
- Accept terms of service
- Select Parent and enter code for your school.
Altamont Code: YEUJWR
- Enter your child’s name and school code for this child.
- Select sport(s) your child will be playing at his/her school.
- Repeat 5 and 6 if you have another child to enter at any school (you must know code for each school)
- Click Submit Paperwork.
Click Get Started. The contact information needed is for your athlete.
In Medical, click each tab to the right of Contact Info and fill out all information marked in red. After completing this section, click Done and continue to Electronic Signature Agreement.
Continue the electronic signing of each document: Participant Consent; Concussion Agreement; and Preparticipation Physical (Form 5).
Upload Preparticipation Physical (Form 5). Doctor signature and date of physical must be visible. For returning athletes, if physical is expired a new physical must be uploaded.
Upload photos or scans of Birth Certificate and NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate. Returning athletes may omit this step as this is a one-time only requirement.
Dragonfly will show a Ready indicator in green once the required documents are 100% complete. If a percentage less than 100% is indicated, then all documents are not complete. To be eligible, 100% of documents must be submitted.