2021-22 AHSAA Required Forms
To participate in Altamont Athletics, please complete the following forms:
Form 5 (While this form was revised in 2018, it is the correct form for 2021-22)
See below for parent instructions for setting up a Dragonfly account. If you already have an account, log into your account and start documents for 2021-22 season.
- Create a parent account: Go to Dragonflymax.com and click "Login/Signup." Use cell phone number or email to sign up. You must be able to access this account to get your verification code. Password must be at least 8 digits, have a capital Letter, lowercase letter and a number.
- After signing up, a verification code will come to your phone number or email. Enter that code and login.
- Accept terms of service
- Select "parent" and enter code for your school.
Altamont Code: YEUJWR
- Enter your child’s name and school code for this child.
- Select sport(s) your child will be playing at his/her school.
- Repeat 5 and 6 if you have another child to enter at any school (you must know code for each school)
- Click "submit paperwork."
Click on "Get Started." The contact information needed is for your athlete.
In Medical, click each tab to the right of "Contact Info" and fill out ALL information marked in red. This is the longest section. After finishing with Medical click “Done” and continue to Electronic Signature Agreement.
Continue the electronic signing of each document: Participant Consent; Concussion Agreement; and Preparticipation Physical (Form 5).
Upload Preparticipation physical (Form 5) must be 2018 form (back page only) both doctor signature and date of physical must be visible. For returning athletes – if physical is expired, a new physical must be uploaded.
Upload Birth Certificate and NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate. You may take a picture or scan these documents. Returning athletes may omit this step as this is a one-time only requirement.
Dragonfly will show a “ready” in green once the required documents are 100% complete. If a percentage less than 100% is indicated, then all documents are not complete. To be eligible, 100% of documents must be submitted.