Welcome alumni of Birmingham University School, Brooke Hill, and Altamont! As alumni, you represent a remarkable collection of approximately 2,600 people linked by shared experiences and the important formative influences of Altamont. As graduates of B.U.S., Brooke Hill, and Altamont, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association.
Altamont Alumni Association
The goal of the Altamont Alumni Association is to create and foster a sense of community among the former students of Altamont, Brooke Hill, and the Birmingham University School as well as parents, friends, faculty and administrators of The Altamont School. Through this extended community, the Association will strive to identify specific needs of the school and organize members to meet those needs.
1. Create alumni connection to the school by participating in and attending events at the school.
- The C. Kyser Miree Ethical Leadership Center Interviews
- Alumni Lunch and Learns
- Plays, sporting events, etc.
2. Build, convene, and celebrate the Altamont alumni community through events that celebrate Altamont.
- Battle of the Brains
- Altamont Alumni Holiday Party
- High-profile accomplishments of Altamont alumni
3. Serve as ambassadors for and to the school by sharing Altamont with your communities.
- Tell your story about why Altamont matters to you
- Share positive news on social media
- Serve as alumni role models
- Encourage your fellow alums to participate in events
Alumni Board Officers
President: Emily Schultz ‘01
Vice President: Anne Brisendine ‘05
Treasurer: Scooter Thomas ‘08
Secretary: Jack Gray ‘03
Alumni Board Meetings will take place in the Altamont Library at 5:30 p.m. on the following dates:
January 14, 2020
March 10, 2020
May 12, 2020