IDEA at Altamont
IDEA at Altamont (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access)Altamont has built a collaborative, safe space for work to be accelerated in the following priorities listed below.
Also, we have created an online resource where we can update our community on our current state of affairs and answer questions that have been raised in our ongoing dialogue with our students, alumni, faculty, staff and families.
- Commit to creating incident reporting mechanisms
- Commit to improving the student handbook
- Commit to increasing BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) representation among faculty and administration
- Commit to developing an inclusive curriculum
- Commit to BIPOC representation among the student body
- Commit to create mentorship support for BIPOC students
- Commit to board, faculty and staff, student and parent training
- Board of Trustee Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access
- Alumni Association Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access
- Parents’ Association Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access